Sunday, March 25, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Alicia Thiede, and I am in my junior year at Albertus and am majoring in Human Services. I have taken a graphic design course, andreally enjoyed it! I am looking forward to learning about two-dimensional designs, and hope to have fun creating my own images. Good luck to everyone in this class!
Below is my Fotothing website:
http://www.fotothing.com/athiede

I was having some trouble downloading the Photoshop programs, but think that I have it figured out! I will be working on my dot projects, and hope to have them posted tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia,

    Welcome! Love the picture of you. Be sure to just install 1 Photoshop program and use it for 30 days until it expires then install the other... that way you'll make it to the end of class with them. Also, I can only add you as a friend on fotothing after you post an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerry,

    Thanks for the welcome. That picture was taken at Red Rocks in Colorado. It's so beautiful out there. I have an older version of Photoshop that I am working with, and am in process of getting CS3, if all goes well!
    I did download "gimp", but I am not sure how to use it. As for fotothing, I will upload images to my page as soon as possible.

    Thank you Jerry,

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete