Friday, March 23, 2012

About Me - Kali Slater Style

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kali Slater and I am 21 years old.  I just recently enrolled in Albertus' Accelerated Degree Program, and am working towards a Bachelor's in Marketing.  This is my first semester at Albertus, as well as my first Art class, so I am eager to see what's in store!

I love my family and spend a lot of time with them.  Above is a picture of my brother and me the night before his wedding.  I love sports, baking and just hanging out.  I can be shy when I first meet someone, but once I am comfortable you can't shut me up. 

My fotothing id is kslater, and you can see my profile by clicking http://www.fotothing.com/kslater/.

I look forward to seeing everyone's work and a great mod!

Kali

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kali,

    Perfect start! You are well on your way. Great beginning with your first design project and you wrote a funny and endearing bio...

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete