Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dots-First Attempt



Hello everyone. I am having a very tough time understanding Photoshop. I can't figure out how to add a border....or is it already added?? Anyways, here are my first attempts at the dot assignment. I am meeting with a woman who was a graphic design major in college tomorrow for a brief tutorial so I am hoping to improve these images and add better ones by the end of the day tomorrow. I'm using Photoshop Elements 6.

*Note* After uploading my two images I can see that there are no borders.....I will add them!

2 comments:

  1. I like the incomplete one its really a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer... nice start... it is easy to add the border.

    -click on the square marquee tool... click and drag to make a square... it helps to hold shift... that makes it perfectly square... then choose edit>stroke... pick a stroke width and click okay....

    ReplyDelete